Silver Ion Nano Technology & UV Lighting Cleaning - LaundryPure
Silver Ion Nano Technology & UV Lighting Cleaning
No need to get a new washing machine!The unit installs on most
brands and models, upgrading their effectiveness with
image to the right to order LaundryPure)
Click Picture to Order Online --->
- Uses oxygen and peroxides to lift dirt and odors away from your wash.
- Operates on only 40 Watts.
- Requires 10 psi min / 75 psi max water pressure.
- Water pressure can be increased using a"Y" adapter.
- The unit has a 40° F - 100° F operating temperature range.
- Uses (RCI) Silver Nano Technology and UV Lighting.
- See statistics on (RCI) Radiant Catalytic Ionization reducing bacteria and fungi.
- The elimination of that bacteria mean's no mildew for up to 30 Day's!
- The CO emissions
from a liquid laundry detergent used to wash an average load of laundry
is about 0.7 kilograms (1.5 lb).
- Detergents also contain phosphate
- Reduces or eliminates the need for harsh laundry detergents and cleaners.
- Replace the UV light every three years and the Silver Ion Probe annually.
- A significant saving's of hundreds of dollars per year by reducing or completely eliminating detergent and softner products and by using less hot water!
- Cold Water only!
- Helps eliminate allergic reactions due to detergent residue.
- Kills germs without bleach or hot water with the power of Silver Ion Technology.
cost effective... see a significant saving's in less than 6 months;
depending on usage the unit can pay for itself in less than a year!
- Extends the life of your clothes by removing the soap residue left in them from detergents which causes fibers to become limp and loose their color!
- Clothes and linens become softer, fluffier, and last longer.
- Whites get whiter (if needed you can still use bleach), colors get brighter.
*For extreme ground in stains you may require pre-treating or a stain remover.
(If not completely satisfied and detergent is needed use 1/8 of normal usage)
Probe - Every (1) year.
UV Lamp - Every (3)
you spend an average of $25 to $45 every two weeks on detergent, bleach
and fabric softner you could save between $650 to $1,170 per year by
reducing or eliminating the purchase of those harsh cleaning products while extending the life of your clothes with an Eco-friendly green solution.
© 2016 Advanced iNERGIES LLC. All Rights Reserved.