- Recycle Match™ matches waste streams and under
valued resources with potential users of the resources, to help create
new revenues and savings for the companies participating - while at the
same time having a positive impact on the environment.
- Their goal is to
create an industrial ecosystem in which the use of energy and materials
are optimized, waste is minimized.
- It's been found that there is an economically viable
role for every product of a manufacturing process. Find out if you have profitable waste by products.
- A company or organization that has commercial volumes of non-hazardous
materials that may have a second life as a raw material can offer them
to the Recycle Match™ marketplace.
- A company or organization seeking to
lower their cost of raw materials, or seeking a recycled raw material
solution may use the Recycle Match™ marketplace.
- Small, medium and
large manufacturing companies find Recycle Match™ to be a valuable
resource on both ends of their supply chains – procuring raw materials
and minimizing costs associated with byproducts. In addition to
manufacturing, our service is valued by many different types of
- We operate in a
variety of industries to provide as many opportunities for a match as
- Improved profitability.
- Reduced operating expenses.
- Creation of new product lines and revenue streams.
- Reduced costs of waste services.
- Reduced energy use.
- Reduced emissions that could help with obtaining carbon credits.
- Improved public relations.
- Improved productivity.
- Your company name
will remain confidential throughout the match process.
- Recycle Match™uses the power of the
internet to get as many companies involved as
possible in the network (to increase the chances of a match).
- Once a
match has been made, the two parties will be made aware of each others
identity in order to complete the transaction. Recycle Match™ will not
post your name or your company’s name on their website or marketing
materials without your written permission.
- Recycle Match™ does not process Hazardous Waste!
- It is the legal responsibility for each party to determine if a listed
material is Hazardous Waste or Hazardous Material.
- Recycle Match™ is not
responsible for the determination of what may constitute hazardous waste
or create a hazardous situation.
- A description of the waste or materials; estimated quantities, location and timing will be needed and that takes just a few minutes of your time!
- Recycle Match™ is a performance
based company. They charge a percentage fee for each match that is made
based on the cost savings and revenue produced from each material matched. A profitable Eco-friendly solution for your waste by product!
Materials available to acquire:
All types... click the link below to pre-qualify your waste by product.
2016 Advanced iNERGIES LLC. All Rights Reserved.